I only had time to photograph/videotape a few groups of people…
Time-lapse video created entirely with pictures from Go Pro HD Hero 3 Black Edition or Hand Held Canon EOS DSLR 6d.
From an earlier post:
What a difference a year makes… about this time last year I photographed as a Freelance Journalist KSpace Contemporary Museum’s Wig Out. Check out that coverage here. Now I’m a proud member of KSpace Studios and officially beginning to roll out my Photobooth (although I haven’t come up with the name yet… wahwah). Anyways I’ll be at the Start/End of race located at the Water Gardens 1901 N. Shoreline Drive beginning around 5 PM today (April 5, 2013).
Here’s the Wig Run spearheading this weekend’s Top 5 Video!
Or visit the Wig Run 5k Page!
Go Wig or Go Home!
Oh and if you’d like to have your portrait taken by myself in studio fill out this form (from an earlier post)…
I’ll keep this short and simple. I want to photograph you. Period. The opportunity would mean the world to me. Period.
Here’s the deal!
- Fill out form below, I’ll confirm receipt and if time is open.
- Session valid for 1 person at a time, although you are welcome bring anyone you feel comfortable sharing the moment with.
- Reserve time with deposit – and don’t try and pull any fast one by paying with Turkish liras.
- We meet at studio 415d Starr Street, Corpus Christi, Texas.
- I don’t want to just photograph you, I’d like to get to know a little bit about you too, so we’ll chat over a chilled bottle of water for about 10-30 mins.
- Spend 1 hour shooting in front of either white, black, or my “cool” brick background.
- 30 minutes reviewing (on-site).
- Up to 5 Web Resolution, watermarked Digital Negatives can be downloaded later THAT same day in a private gallery. Print options also available.
Fine print: Sessions to take place only between April 1-30, 2013, cash, check, credit accepted – non-refundable, 100% “reschedulable” – again during April 1 – 30, 2013. Check requires 1-3 days clearing time. Web resolution ~ 600×400 @72dpi.
Here are some examples of the various backgrounds… shot out to my buddy Jimmy who was my “test” subject. The other lovely ladies are from Bella Bella Hair Salon. We had a photoshoot commemorating their 7th anniversary. Those wonderful moments will be coming out soon enough.