Thank you to http://milkshakesinspring.wordpress.com for the nomination for the Liebster Blog Award Nomination.
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 things about myself:
1. “i love lamp.”
2. i love storytelling.
3. at this point in my life, i’ve been unable to complete a single one of my many ideas for a feature length script, but one day i will. and i will be extremely satisfied. and ready for my next journey.
4. i love documenting with photographs and video.
5. i love communicating with photographs, video, words, art, etc…
6. i am a hopeless romantic.
7. i love Texas.
8. i love giving.
9. i love women, but I don’t ever date, and I’m not sure why.
10. i love reading a news article and creating a short story from it, viewing a painting and creating a poem, translating a poem, that feeling I get while watching movie credits, etc… basically every moment and experience that makes me the person I’m becoming.
11. i’m wondering why 9 out of 11 of these things about me involved LOVE…
Questions for my Nominees:
1) What’s 1 thing that made you smile today?
I attended a planning meeting for the guest speaker at an event in Corpus Christi, Texas on March 20, 2013, involving a fairly well known National Football League player, former Heisman winner, and devout Christian. Here’s a little video to help you guys out. Anyways at the end of the meeting, I continued stuffing my face with pizza, when the President of the Y said Micah sit down and meet the staff. So immediately I was put on the spot to interact with 5 wonderful and talented young ladies on a one to one basis. For many reasons this made me smile.
2) What’s your fondest childhood memory?
Here’s a little twist on fond – which I may have easily confused with “first memory that came to mind.” Basically a friend and I were fundraising moneys for some cause I can’t remember, and I lost $20. So we went riding around on our bikes looking to recover it. At one point I looked back at my friend and when I turned to face front I hit the metal bumper of a truck and flung my chin into the side of it. I still have a “hole” in my right leg at the point it met the corner of the bumper and an indention on my chin where it met the truck.
3) If you had to choose, would you chose wealth or fame?
Fame, wealth usually accompanies.
4) What’s your biggest regret?
Not making a decision when I should’ve.
5) Who is your idol?
Someone with foresight, confidence to act decisively, intelligent and witty, physically active, involved in community, spiritually active, peaceful, etc…
6) What was your first pet?
Huey Lewis, a parakeet, excluding a cat we had for an afternoon.
7) What was the first concert/festival you ever went to?
Probably some violin concert in 4th grade I performed in.
8) Favourite TV show/film?
This has to be a tie with “The League” and “Downton Abbey.”
9) If you could visit anywhere, where would you go?
The point of origin for the entire universe, and I would probably be so scared I’d die.
10) What’s your least favourite food and why?
Anything overly processed because it’s the most unnatural.
11) What’s your lucky number and why?
I don’t think I have one, and I’m not sure why.
11 Questions for other blogs to answer:
1. Would you rather lose your sight or your hearing?
2. Where were you before you were born?
3. Where will you be after you die?
4. What makes you who you are?
5. Have you travelled outside of the town/city/state/country you live in?
6. What is the most amazing/wonderful/intelligent/proudest thing you’ve ever accomplished?
7. Have you ever done stand-up comedy or something that is “out of your element?” Why not?
8. What is your favorite first/best date moment?
9. If you had the power to end or abolish something evil, unhealthy, dangerous, what would it be and why?
10. Are you for or against war?
11. Is beauty skin deep?
Blogs I’ve nominated: